The first pedal 43 is best suited to children between 3-4 years old with a minimum inside leg of 43cm. This bike is a great confidence booster and can be used as a balance bike for taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 14" inch
Why buy a Frog 43?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame
- Tektro brakes with small easy to reach brake lever
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling
- Two sets of tyres: hybrid and off-road
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours: Available in Red, Orange, Spotty, Pink, Union Jack, Green, and Team Sky
In contrast to many kids' bikes, Frog bikes are sized by the leg length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size of bike for each child. Age alone isn’t a reliable measure as there is a large spread of “normal” leg lengths & heights for each age.
Please take the time to measure the rider’s inside leg.
It’s easy to measure:
- Stand the child in socks against a wall
- Place a small book between their legs, as high as is comfortable
- Ask the child to move away and measure from the top of the book to the floor, in inches.