The Fly6 rear facing bike camera and 100 lumen light is engineered for peace of mind on the road and a run time that lasts as long as you do.
Road and Off-Road collisions are becoming a more published article these days, even in cars - drivers are using dash cams to stay safe our on the roads too!
Of course bikes only have so much space before the handlebars/rest of the bike can get clogged up with other accessories. In a time where cyclists are trying to minimalist there handlebar space; clearing cables & less accessories is better!
These new products combine lights & HD video footage recording in one unit. The features are listed below but will aid in giving the cyclist the peace of mind that if needed you have a recording of what happened to resort back to.
Front FLY12 CE £255.00
Rear FLY6 CE £169.00
- 600 (FRONT) / 100 Lumens (REAR)
- 4-5 hours with lights & camera
- 7 hours of continuous recording time in camera-only mode
- HomeSafe modes kicks in when battery runs low giving you 30 mins light time
- Water resistant with a nanotech coating to keep out the dust, dirt and destruction
- Control your bike camera and light with ANT+, overlay Strava metrics and edit or share your footage on the go.
- Alarm mode