BRONZE SERVICE - £50.00**
The standard level in our service packages. This would be an ideal service for the recreational cyclist that uses their bicycle during the summer months, this would keep the bike in good condition.
- Wheels trued (minor adjustments and tweeks).
- Tune gears and replace cables if necessary.
- Tune brakes, checking pads for wear and replace cables and pads if necessary
- Check and tighten all nuts and bolts to the correct torque
- Inflate tyres
- Check chain cassette and chainrings for wear
- Check health of the frame
- Check any play or movement of pivots in a full suspension bike
- Lube fork seals
**£50 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
SILVER SERVICE - £70.00**
FOR THE KEEN CYCLIST WHO REGULARLY KEENS ON TOP OF THEIR SERVICING.
- Full listing of the Bronze Service package (above)
- Strip and Clean the drivetrain using our wash bath - 'Smart Washer'
- Whilst re-fitting the drive will will fully lube all working areas.
- Check tubeless sealant, using sealant syringe*
*Work only done if the bike has tubeless system in place.
**£70 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
GOLD SERVICE - £130.00**
THE PREMIUM SERVICE PACKAGE.
- Full listing of Silver Service Package (above)
- Strip & clean headset. Bearings replaced if necessary.
- Bottom Bracket checked & cleaned. If necessary replaced.
- Strip & clean both front and rear Hubs, where necessary replace bearings.
- DI2 updates*
- Tubeless sealant change.*
- This service includes all cables and tubeless sealant.
*Can only be performed if the bike(s) have this
**£130 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
See below our In house Workshop Labour Price list - this is labour charges only. (+ parts)