BRONZE SERVICE - £55.00**
THE STANDARD LEVEL IN OUR SERVICE PACKAGES. THIS WOULD BE AN IDEAL SERVICE FOR THE RECREATIONAL CYCLIST THAT USES THEIR BICYCLE DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS, ALSO TO GIVE IT A CHECK OVER BEFORE AND EVEN AFTER WINTER USE TO KEEP IT RUNNING AT IT’S BEST
The standard level in our service packages. This would be an ideal service for the recreational cyclist that needs *Their parts servicing and setting*.
- Inspection of the bike.
- Tune gears and replace cables if necessary (labour included parts are extra costs)
- Tune brakes, checking pads for wear and replace cables and pads if necessary (labour costs included parts are extra costs)
- Check and tighten all nuts and bolts to the correct torque
- Inflate tyres
- Check health of the frame
**£55 - labour charge
SILVER SERVICE - £75.00**
FOR THE KEEN CYCLIST WHO REQUIRES MORE ON TOP OF THEIR REGULAR SERVICING - THIS SERVICE IS THE UPGRADED LEVEL OF FITTING NEW PARTS TO YOUR BIKE & SETTING THEM UP.
- Full listing of the Bronze Service package (above)
- Taking off the original parts.
- Fitting the drive we will fully lube all working areas.
**£75 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
GOLD SERVICE - £130.00**
THE PREMIUM SERVICE PACKAGE.
- Full listing of Silver Service Package (above)
- Strip & clean headset. Bearings replaced if necessary**
- Bottom Bracket checked & cleaned. If necessary replaced**
- Strip & clean both front and rear Hubs, (if applicable) where necessary replace bearings**
- Di2 updates*
- Tubeless sealant change.*
*Can only be performed if the bike(s) have this.
**£130 - labour charge only - plus parts if needed.
See below our In house Workshop Labour Price list - this is labour charges only. (+ parts)
24Hr Tracked ServiceTrack Now
We only use an overnight - Tracked service for our couriered orders!
All you need to track your order is your Postcode and Consignment Number.
We do offer Finance options when making orders with us. We use V12 Retail Finance to offer 0% and & 4.89% APR Options.
Although it can not be done through the website, simply get in touch and we can organise everything.
Cycle to WorkMore information
We accept most of the Cycle to Work employee purchase schemes in store. There are a few companies offering the schemes so your process may vary - so contact a member of the sales team for more help!