Travel Bike Bag / Box Hire
Here at Swindon Cycles, we see the trials, tribulations and effort it takes to break down your pride and joy just to get it out on holiday... those efforts might not seem worth it when you factor in all the breaking down and rebuilding thats needed both sides of the plane!!! So we have hooked up with Evoc to provide the best option for you and your steed whilst travelling.
The Evoc Road Pro bike bag - drop the wheels and fit snugly onto the adaptive bike stand...
- Ultra-lightweight and very secure hybrid bag design - can be folded down and easily stowed away
- Bike fitting-proof – cockpit settings do not have to be changed and only wheels and pedals needs to be removed*
- Easy to travel with – thanks to extra-wide wheel chassis, clip on wheel and multiple handles
- Including new ROAD BIKE STAND for easy fixation and extra safe transport
- Extra wide and TSA lockable wheel case
- Top part made of impact and pressure resistant polycarbonate shells
- Internal side impact absorber
- Extra wheel and cockpit protection
- Includes: clip-on wheel 2.0, two road bike wheel bags, road bike stand, cockpit pad, side impact absorber
- Dimensions 142x53x92 cm
- Weight 11.7 kg / 25.8 lbs
* Although most bicycles require minimal disassembly, bikes with exceptionally forward aero positions or high saddle heights may require additional adjustments or component removal.
Information taken from the Evoc Website
We have 2 available to book - we charge £7.00 pd.
To book please contact us on email@example.com OR 01793 700105. We will ask you to fill out a disclaimer before the bag is taken and we advise you to notify your holiday insurers as the customer is liable for any damage.
24Hr Tracked ServiceTrack Now
We only use an overnight - Tracked service for our couriered orders!
All you need to track your order is your Postcode and Consignment Number.
We do offer Finance options when making orders with us. We use V12 Retail Finance to offer 0% and & 4.89% APR Options.
Although it can not be done through the website, simply get in touch and we can organise everything.
Cycle to WorkMore information
We accept most of the Cycle to Work employee purchase schemes in store. There are a few companies offering the schemes so your process may vary - so contact a member of the sales team for more help!