Welcome to our Workshop page !
We are all keen cyclists and therefore we like to see as many people out on their bikes as we can; so we are more than happy to put our skills together and get any bike issues resolved quickly and thoroughly!
The tech team always love a challenge & both our mechanics will be able to tackle small to big jobs Monday to Friday every week.
HOW WE OPERATE?
Bring the bike in..
No need to pre-book space for a cycle repair, although we would advise it to guarantee a swift turnaround, particularly during the summer months. A member of our staff will carry out a quick assessment & a rough estimate of the cost of repair/service.
Working on the Bike..
Relax in the knowledge that your bike is safe with us until collection. Although we have a da- to-day schedule the mechanics work on the repairs in their own order, so once the bike is out with them - the store team lose track of the schedule, we say all bikes will be ready for collection from 4pm - we will not call you UNLESS there is an issue with your bike.
Estimates & Costing..
We have to make this clear; of course when the bike is first dropped into us and we give you an estimate that is subject to change & prices can fluctuate depending on if the store member missed something. However, our labour charges are listed below and they are set prices. One thing we always like to make clear to each customer is that we will contact you if the price is going to be more than £10.00 over the estimate. We give a £10.00 allowance for cables or something small, but anything more than that we contact you before.
BRONZE SERVICE - £50.00**
The standard level in our service packages. This would be an ideal service for the recreational cyclist that uses their bicycle during the summer months, this would keep the bike in good condition.
- Wheels trued (minor adjustments and tweeks).
- Tune gears and replace cables if necessary.
- Tune brakes, checking pads for wear and replace cables and pads if necessary
- Check and tighten all nuts and bolts to the correct torque
- Inflate tyres
- Check chain cassette and chainrings for wear
- Check health of the frame
- Check any play or movement of pivots in a full suspension bike
- Lube fork seals
**£50 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
SILVER SERVICE - £70.00**
FOR THE KEEN CYCLIST WHO REGULARLY KEENS ON TOP OF THEIR SERVICING.
- Full listing of the Bronze Service package (above)
- Strip and Clean the drivetrain using our wash bath - 'Smart Washer'
- Whilst re-fitting the drive will will fully lube all working areas.
- Check tubeless sealant, using sealant syringe*
*Work only done if the bike has tubeless system in place.
**£70 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
GOLD SERVICE - £130.00**
THE PREMIUM SERVICE PACKAGE.
- Full listing of Silver Service Package (above)
- Strip & clean headset. Bearings replaced if necessary.
- Bottom Bracket checked & cleaned. If necessary replaced.
- Strip & clean both front and rear Hubs, where necessary replace bearings.
- DI2 updates*
- Tubeless sealant change.*
- This service includes all cables and tubeless sealant.
*Can only be performed if the bike(s) have this
**£130 - labour charge - plus parts if needed.
See below our In house Workshop Labour Price list - this is labour charges only. (+ parts)